United States Department of Agriculture Loan
The Single Family Housing Program under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides homeownership opportunities to buyers looking for a home in rural areas who meet certain income requirements. There are several loan, grant, and loan guarantee programs that assist people in finding a home that suits their needs.
USDA Loan Benefits:
- There is no down payment
- Borrowers are able to use a gift or grant to go toward their mortgage
- Maximum loan limits vary based on location
- Individuals who meet income-eligibility requirements
- Buyers will personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Individuals who meet credit obligations such as paying credit payments on time and possessing a good credit history
- Qualifying applicants must purchase a property that meets all program criteria
USDA Funds Can Be Used For:
- Refinancing of eligible loans
- New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence
Residents of Texas can visit our offices in Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Temple, Corpus Christi, and El Paso. Also, we now have offices in Tempe, Arizona for the ease of our clients.
Please contact the loan office close to you for more information on how to qualify for a USDA Loan.